Vagabond House’s deep, round, stoneware serving bowl rests upon a pewter base, supported by cast pewter "feet" of beautifully detailed, hand-finished sea snail shells. Our sturdy stoneware is twice-fired and hand-glazed to a luminous, clean white finish.
Elegant and generously sized, the bowl is a perfect way to bring marine style to your table top.
- The elegant, generously sized bowl adds class and a touch of maritime flair to your home
- Twice fired stoneware and handcrafted, solid lead-free pewter
- Twice fired and glazed stoneware combined with detailed crafted, noble pewter work, turn this bowl into a great centerpiece on every table
- Hand wash in warm water, use mild, non-acidic soap. Rinse and let dry completely
- Perfect as a giftSize:10" W x 4.5" H